Awaken Retreats – Rituals Series
Teachers: Emma Power & Nilanthi Chandra
Time: 10:00am – 7.00pm
The Tantrics recognise the power and depth that come with the practice of rituals. For thousands of years, rituals have been performed as a means to elevate the practitioner to new heights of awareness, as well as to honor the tradition of the path. In this very special course we will perform these mystical and age-old practices, giving students a rare glimpse into a world of Tantra as it is rarely experienced in the West.
PLEASE NOTE – Students must graduate from the Beginning Series to be eligible to sign up for this course.
- Lectures on Tantric/Yogic philosophy
- Yoga asana practice
- Pranayama practice
- Non yogic exercises to integrate teachings
- A manual of written lectures
- Gourmet vegetarian lunch each day and light refreshments throughout the day
- 8-weeks of follow-up newsletters including practice suggestions
- Invitation to join the Awaken Graduates Facebook Page